About “Qudratullah Farahmand”
Mobile No: +93 (0) 793425929
Last name: Farahmand
Father name: Nasrullah
Date of Birth: 23/11/1994
Marital Status: Married
Nationality ID: 29040
I like to have the opportunity to use my moderate knowledge and experience I want to be a part of Organization where I can develop my skill in order to serve my country and my People by working with a humanitarian organization to excel in a challenging environment, where my personal Growth is fostered, opportunities are provided for continuous learning, and to work with commitment to achieve the goals and objectives of the organization and to bring in success and enhance the reputation of the Organization.
- 2012-2016: I have graduated department of business economics from Gharjistan private University.
- 2012: I have graduated from Shahid Mohammad Nader Ayobi High school.
- 2012-2014: I graduated from Farah teaching training institute in the field of English literature.
- 2012_2014: I have worked as a social worker in the Department of Rural Rehabilitation and Development Farah _Afghanistan.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Design and sequencing of work plan, according goal and strategy of relative office.
- Preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual reports monthly and send it to the relevant department.
- Monitoring of MRRD social project, attending in monitoring teams, monitoring at the level of CDC’s public information.
- Conducting interviews with relevant authorities and participating in the work process of the relevant projects to receive and satisfaction the villagers from the implementation of the projects.
- 2014_2019:I have worked in Department of rural rehabilitation and development as community supervisor in Farah _Afghanistan.
Duties and Responsibility:.
- Subscribe to monitoring teams and diagnosis and receive people’s social problems.
- Collecting people’s suggestions and criticisms.
- Subscribe to monitoring teams for supervise the survey and collection of natural and man-made disasters in the villages and towns of the province in order to identify vulnerable areas.
- Conducting advisory meeting in the level of community, Coordinating and cooperating with CDCs for the implementing of project, Collecting information about social.
- 2019-2021: I have worked as Finance and administrative manager in Independent Administrative Reform and civil services Commission Farah _Afghanistan.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to motivate them to improve performance, increase productivity and efficiency, determine training needs and improve their capacity.
- Arranging correspondence, dispatch, and safe keeping of office documents.
- Arranging and controlling the presence of office staff.
- Preparing and arranging the present report for the implementation of salaries, macula, overtime and other privileges of the relevant employees.
- Purchased and during the procurement process of office goods and supplies in accordance with the relevant laws and policies.
- Fiscal year budget forecast based on the formation and requirements of the office.
- Arranging oil money transfers, furniture, preparing parts, arranging mileage booklets and registering vehicles.
- Send all relevant documents, reports and other documents to the financial and administrative department of the center.
- Ensuring the provision of information technology facilities in order to accelerate and improve the quality of work.
- Perform other related duties performed by the competent authority in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the department.
Trainings & Courses
- I studied elementary English at an Afghan training center in 2010 years.
- I studied English at Farah Sika West Office and in the Department of Rural Rehabilitation and Development from October 1, 2013 to January 15, 2014.
- I learned computer programs in the office of Sika West in Farah province and in the Department of Rural Rehabilitation and Development from October 1, 2013 to January 15, 2014.
- Operation System:
Windows XP, Windows 7/8/10 and internet usage
- Office automation:
Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power point Ms Access
- Other Programs:
Basic IT&Advance IT
- Translating of Dari, into Pashto
- Inter Personal Skills
- Analytical Skill
- Drafting and presenting different reports
- Able to use D-SLR/SLR and other cameras for the photography
Watching news and Documentary films
Studying books and Magazines
Playing Computer Games, football, Volleyball and swimming
Naser Ahmadi, Farah Extension Horticulture Officer
Mobile No: 0798304347
Nasir Ahmad Elmi, Farah RRD IT Manager
Mobile No: 0799564643